Project Manager – Modular Contractor – Healthcare & Education Project
We are currently hiring for a leading modular building contractor who work on both permanent offsite construction and temporary modular hire.
The business has been established now for more than 20 years and recently turned over in excess of £60 million with plans to see this grow over the coming years. Having been accepted on numerous nationwide projects as the off-site construction and modular sector continue to grow. This is an exciting time to move into the industry with a company who will give you the opportunity to make a name for yourself.
They are now recruiting for several Project Manager to join their offsite construction division and currently have several projects up to £25 million across London, Yorkshire, East Midlands, Cumbria and the South East. They are flexible on the location of the business but are seeking candidates who are willing to work away as per business requirements.
* Responsible for the successful delivery of multiple construction projects, ensuring that they are completed safely, on time and within cost whilst maximising client satisfaction
* Manage project delivery from outline design stage to client handover in line with targets
* Develop and lead health and safety, sustainability and community initiatives
* Meet and develop client relationships.
* Have a full understanding of and manage the overall operational and commercial aspects of the project to achieve the budget.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the construction industry ideally working on modular or timber frame project and have a successfully delivered multiple projects simultaneously. You will have a good understanding of contractual, technical and health and safety knowledge, as well as good understanding of groundwork’s M&E and Fit Out.
Due to the nature of their modular hire division they are looking for technically proficient Project Managers, again preference will be given to candidates with modular experience or who have a proven track record in delivering fit-out & refurbishment projects.
All candidates must hold a CSCS Managers card, SMSTS.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy