PROJECT MANAGER – COMMERCIAL FIT-OUT – LONDON
Our client is a long established contractor, with a long list of impressive commercial fit-out projects in and around Central London. The client is well respected, successful and financially strong.
Reporting into a Project Director, the Project Manager is to oversee fit-out and refurbishment projects in Central London ranging in value from £1m – 5m.
Role / Responsibilities
* Previous experience as a Projects Manager as No1 on high spec commercial fit-out or refurbishment projects.
* Managing all the day-to-day work on site.
* Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the client and companies Requirements
* Implementing the Company Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met.
* Maintain and update project reporting and planning.
* Setting up and trade or working to the programme of work and strategy for the project
* The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
* Working day to day along the commercial team
* Site Administration, H&S and general upkeep
* A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver upon your deadlines.
* An industry applicable trade or degree qualification.
* Proven track record from similar sector specific organisations.
* Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
* Able to work as part of a team
* Previous UK Construction experience
* Ability to manage the sub-contractors on site
* Pre construction experience
* Strong work ethic
* An excellent communicator.
* Have strong commercial awareness.
* Good IT knowledge
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Amida Recruitment on 02070333100 or [email protected]