My client one of the UKs largest facilities management companies are looking for a Project Liason Assistant for their Data centre in Croydon.
* Act as a contact for the appropriate project team day-to-day activities and interface between the project needs and BAU teams.
* Monitor the safe working practices of subcontractors against approved RAMS etc.
* Facilitate access to site, inductions and ensuring compliance with respect to access to and through spaces not demised to the project delivery team.
* To identify, reduce and manage and or escalate all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
* To escalate concerns with project delivery and or management by third parties to the site management team.
* To understand and familiarize one’s self with the CBRE A-Z rules, the site rules and monitor the health and safety working conditions on each and every project and to escalate concerns to the site management team.
* To provide escorting duties in areas that are not demised to the contractor undertaking project activities to ensure BAU operations are not unduly affected, escalating concerns as necessary to the site management team.
* Provide assistance to the BAU team as necessary when project activities allow (and suitably qualified) and or provide additional escorting duties to the BAU team for other small works activities.
* To undertake other reasonable related activities as and when required.
The individual will be required to deliver an efficient, transparent, flexible, and comprehensive service to the Morgan Stanley Project team, whilst ensuring the safeguarding of the business as usual operation.
The individual will be required to work a 40 hour week over 5 days/nights. The shift pattern is issued on a weekly basis but the individual may be expected to change shift at short notice (within 24 hours) should project demand require it.
For clarification, the role could involve a mix of nights (20:00-04:30) or weekday//weekends 08:00-16:30
This is a fixed term contract anticipated to last approximately 6 months from issue of order.
Supporting the projects team at one or more datacentres monitoring contractor performance.
Whilst acting as a competent person (CP), to manage safe project deliver in business sensitive areas, the individuals are expected to learn the sites and develop their specialist knowledge.
* Site CP with a technician background
* Articulate and able to communicate project intent to the BAU team.
The following qualifications/training is required to be held and/or completed
* Mechanical or Electrical trained
* Permit To Work
* Risk Assessment
* Site induction
* Incident escalation
* CCAM Assessment
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately or give me a call.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Managing Quantity Surveyor – South – up to £70,000 plus package The client My client are a highly experienced, established...Apply For This Job
Assistant Facilities Manager – Edgbaston – £20 per hour – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for one of our clients in Sunderland. This role is...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Project Manager to carry out and oversee...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Soft Services/Cleaning Manager to oversee all the...Apply For This Job