I am recruiting for a Signalling Project Engineer to work on a large rail project on a 6 month contract basis working remotely.
The role will suit a Project Engineer who has experience of working client side for Network Rail.
The specific duties for the role include:
* Monitor the outputs of design and specialist consultants and contractors.
* Provide project management advice in respect of all construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision.
* Ensure that the design and/or construction elements of relevant projects meet the requirements of current legislation, including construction design management (CDM) regulations.
* Ensure that the contractors design/construction/specialists personnel are competent.
* Undertake reviews of design and/or construction activities.
* Arrange audits of contractors/consultants/specialists monitoring safety, environment and quality of design, construction, testing and commissioning and management systems is adequate.
* Maintain the use of relevant techniques and procedures of quantified and qualitative risk assessment and HAZOP analysis to allocated projects and manage the environmental aspects of allocated projects in accordance with Network Rails environmental policy.
To be considered for this role you must have substantial experience of working as a Project Engineer within Signalling within a railway environment, and with at least some of this experience must include recent operating client side for Network Rail with Authority to Work. You will be experienced in various signalling technologies and, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
You will have the following qualifications / experience:
* Technical qualifications to a minimum of HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
* Knowledge of quality assurance.
* An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
* CDM, risk assessment , auditing internal and external competency.
* CITB CSCS scheme
* Ideally you will also have knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
Rates for this role are likely to be in the region of £400 – £425 per day for the suitable candidate, please apply immediately with your up to date CV for consideration.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading water treatment, waste-to-energy, water re-use, wastewater and water hygiene specialist that helps...Apply For This Job
Asset Operations Officer – Central London We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Asset Operations Officer to join our...Apply For This Job
Highway Safety Inspector, South London We are looking for a Highway Safety Inspector to join our client’s busy team in...Apply For This Job
Our client is one of the most innovative and rapidly growing companies in Wales. They provide temporary and permanent water...Apply For This Job
URGENT Highways Sub Agent – Central London We are URGENTLY looking for a Highways Sub Agent from a strong Highways...Apply For This Job