I am recruiting for a Signalling Project Engineer to work on a large rail project on a 6 month contract basis working remotely. This role falls outside IR35.
The role will suit a Project Engineer who has experience of working client side for Network Rail.
The specific duties for the role include:
* Monitor the outputs of design and specialist consultants and contractors.
* Provide project management advice in respect of all construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision.
* Ensure that the design and/or construction elements of relevant projects meet the requirements of current legislation, including construction design management (CDM) regulations.
* Ensure that the contractors design/construction/specialists personnel are competent.
* Undertake reviews of design and/or construction activities.
* Arrange audits of contractors/consultants/specialists monitoring safety, environment and quality of design, construction, testing and commissioning and management systems is adequate.
* Maintain the use of relevant techniques and procedures of quantified and qualitative risk assessment and HAZOP analysis to allocated projects and manage the environmental aspects of allocated projects in accordance with Network Rails environmental policy.
To be considered for this role you must have substantial experience of working as a Project Engineer within Signalling within a railway environment, and with at least some of this experience must include recent operating client side for Network Rail with Authority to Work. You will be experienced in various signalling technologies and, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas.
You will have the following qualifications / experience:
* Technical qualifications to a minimum of HNC/HND or equivalent GNVQ level.
* Knowledge of quality assurance.
* An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
* CDM, risk assessment , auditing internal and external competency.
* CITB CSCS scheme
* Ideally you will also have knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects.
Rates for this role are likely to be in the region of £425 – £450 per day for the suitable candidate, please apply immediately with your up to date CV for consideration.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Planner Contract Role (Highways) initial 6 month contract remote working Planner (Highways) required for a leading Main and Principal contractor...Apply For This Job
Senior Planner required for an established Civil Engineering business of nearly a century. They provide engineering solutions across a range...Apply For This Job
Contract QS required Anderselite have been contracted to source a Quantity Surveyor to work an ongoing placement with a business...Apply For This Job
The Company Planner Required for a civil engineering and construction provider. This is a joint venture that has strong reputation...Apply For This Job
Anderselite have been contracted tyo source a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a Groundworking Civil Engineering business based just outside...Apply For This Job
THIS POSITION IS STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES THAT HAVE ALREADY SECURED UK WORK ELIGIABILITY! PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DONT...Apply For This Job