PROJECT ENGINEER – RAIL – NORTH WEST / YORKSHIRE – PERMANENT
Project Engineer currently required to join a leading UK Rail contractor, who focus on Civil Engineering and multi-disciplinary projects on the railways. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering, with 5 years post qualified experience and working towards Chartered status.
The works will involve design co-ordination, CRE duties and TWC duties on a number of large scale Rail projects, across the North West, Yorkshire and North East. Projects will include depot works, platforms, car parks and track.
* This is a Permanent requirement for an experienced Project Engineer / Design-coordinator / Design Manager
* Design Management and coordination
* CRE duties
* TWC Duties
* Design & Build requirements
* Effective Design management of a number of multi-disciplinary railway projects
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
* Minimum 5 years post qualified experience in a similar role
* CRE sign off
* Chartered, or working to chartered status
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Company car, health care package available
* Excellent career development opportunities
If you have experience of working as a Project Engineer / Design Manager TWC and would like to know more about this opportunity please get in touch.
AndersElite Rail are a specialist recruitment agency operating in the Rail Industry. If you have worked on the railways in any capacity, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy