Project Director – Diverse Sector Experience
Independent Construction Consultancy
We are searching for a Project Director to join an independent and comprehensive Construction Consultancy, operating across the UK and further afield. This Project manager will get to collaborate with Developers, Investors, Planners and Architects to bring their visions to life.
As a project director you will be highly experienced, commercially minded with a demonstrable experience of delivering large (£100m +) developer lead projects from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing, with client development essential, experience of work winning would be desirable too.
* Professional qualification or accreditation would be advantageous (MRICS, MAPM, RIBA, Ceng etc)
* Cognate degree in construction, surveying, real estate, architecture or engineering
* Minimum of 8 years’ experience within a consultancy & or development environment
* Strong client facing skills, prior experience needs to be supported
* Track record of project delivery in a timely manner and to high standards within the office, residential and mixed-use sectors would be beneficial
* An ambitious approach and a willingness to succeed is key to the role. This is a senior position with partnership on offer should one impress.
If you want to join an independent company where you can show your worth and be rewarded this is it, please send all applications to [email protected]
Senior Project Manager Location: SE1, London Department: Property Type: Full-time Salary: Up to £60k per annum This Senior Property Project...Apply For This Job
Project Director Mission Critical Data Centre Construction Leading European Main Contractor Sweden Package Completely Open For The Right Candidate And...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager – Commercial fit out Projects Delivery Senior Project Manager London Consultancy I’m looking to procure a Senior...Apply For This Job
Project Director – Commercial Development / New Build Project Management / Team Management / Operations / Strategy £75 – £90k...Apply For This Job