Central London location
Luxury hotel projects
Bored? Ready to take that next step up and work in a fast-growing independent property and construction consultancy as a Project Director?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a project management consultancy with a focus on creativity and innovation and who is looking for that certain someone to take a very senior role in their business right now.
Due to an increased workload they require a Project Director with a track record within the hotel new build and development sector in London. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager who is confident leading hotel orientated projects from 20-50m plus through from initial client brief to construction and beyond. You will have knowledge of working with clients and will be able to come in at a senior level and run a team around you to help deliver these super exciting new developments.
This opportunity will potentially help you to get to the next level and is looking for individuals who want to be part of the company for the medium to long term and who have the commitment and drive to make a difference.
* Experience of leading hotel orientated projects
* Experience of overall management and responsibility of significant (greater than £20m schemes) either new build or extensive refurbishments from feasibility through planning and including delivery on site.
* Contract experience expected and knowledge of legal/third party issues etc.
* Candidate should have knowledge of market, clients and consultants with ability to bring in new work maintain client relationships for repeat work.
* manage a team of junior staff and potentially oversee other projects as senior staff.
* For the right candidate the potential to progress to manage a full internal team as Team Leader with the opportunity for a full Director role if appropriate.
This is an excellent chance to jump into one of the most recognised consultancy firms in the business and make your mark as a Project Director. Send your CV to [email protected] or apply today!
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £55,000-£60,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Luxury residential and bespoke hotel projects 70-80K Central London with hybrid working Have you been working towards your...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Central London location Hybrid working 45-60K What are you missing in your current role? Great company culture? Strong...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Central London with hybrid working Commercial, high education and healthcare project sectors £45-60K Are you fed up with...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job