Central London location with hybrid working
Project Management and Construction consultancy
Up to £36K
We have a one of a kind opportunity for a highly organised and proactive Project Coordinator who has a background working in either a Project Management, Construction or Real Estate industry.
As the Project Coordinator you will support a highly skilled Project Management team and will also assist a Group of Directors within a fast growing and leading construction and Project Management consultancy. You must have experience with MS Power BI, excel as well as providing finance support to a Project Management team and ideally have experience with invoicing and resource tracking.
You, Project Coordinator will provide a range of support to the Project Management team. Your tasks will include but are not limited to administration, invoicing, diary and meeting management and any other business support activities as required. This role will also support a Group of Directors at the Consultancy and you will be expected to be on the ball and enthusiastic to work as part of a bigger team.
They are an organisation who really value their staff and also provide them with flexible working. Not to mention they are known for having an amazing working environment that is both social and professional.
What does the Project Coordinator role involve?
* Responsible for undertaking timely and accurate invoicing and forecast updating for the key accounts
* Assist with managing the below Key Project Management team trackers, documents teams’ site and presentations:
* Resource Schedule – Keeping the project list up to date and supporting the Directors to ensure the resource planner is current along with up and coming resource requirements and opportunities
* Overall Project Tracker – Ensure once a month that the PM team tracker is up to date from the whole team and feed any stats and cases studies into the Bidding and Marketing team
* Produce the quarterly PM Team presentation with input from relevant team members
* Generating new job numbers and project folders
* Supporting Board Director Executive Assistant (EA) to arrange meetings internally and at external sites and senior diary management when required.
* Supporting the onboarding of new starters to the PM team
* Creating regular team presentations for office communications and team meetings within brand guidelines and with input from Marketing where required
* Preparation of Word and Excel documents, including letters, agendas, meeting notes/minutes, formatting reports, presentations, and distributions of such documents.
* To ensure and support where applicable correct project documentation and control protocols are set out and being used alongside the Senior Project Managers
* Reviewing key stage documents to be issued, to check all required information is present and compliant and provide and quality assurance of the documents
* Flag and alert the team to ensure deadlines are being met
* Collaborate with the Marketing where appropriate to support team Development by organising events, seminars and supporting the PM training & APC Lead
* Always take personal responsibility for the health and safety of yourself client and others by working within the Health and Safety policy and procedures
Your, skills and experience needed for this Project Coordinator role?
* Ideally three years previous experience working in a similar level.
* Proficient and confident using a wide range of Microsoft Office packages and Power Bi. Ideally confident with Excel.
* Experienced and confident with invoicing and minute taking/typing
* Highly organised and able to meet strict and multiple deadlines.
* Proactive, confident and can work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team
* Self-motivated and able to build relationships quickly.
* Attention to detail and highly organised.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
This role is available NOW, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity at a top consultancy! Apply TODAY! Send your CV to [email protected] We look forward to receiving your application!
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Central London location Residential projects £70,000-80,000 Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up to Associate Director...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager £65,000 – £75,000 Pharmaceutical and life science projects Remote working with occasional site visits in London Dreaming...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Luxury residential and bespoke hotel projects 70-80K Central London with hybrid working Have you been working towards your...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager 60-70K Central London location Higher education, commercial, and healthcare project sectors. Wanting to join a global organisation...Apply For This Job