Are you an ambitious and driven Project Administrator or a newly qualified graduate in construction management? Have you been waiting for the right opportunity to show an organisation you are a capable and motivated individual?
This is an outstanding opportunity if you are wanting to work towards your Project Management career goals. This role would be based in East London with the incredible flexible opportunity to also work from home from time to time.
In this dynamic Project Administrator role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Purchase order creation
* Invoice matching and processing
* Budget tracking and updating
* Maintaining documentation
* Ensuring shared drive documentation is always tidy and current
* Working closely and effectively with internal customers and project teams
* Providing general support and assistance to the project team
Don’t miss out on this career enhancing opportunity. Please send your CV today to [email protected]
PROJECT MANAGER CITY OF LONDON – LONDON £60,000-70,000 Annual Salary Ready to work on inspiring projects that actually motivate you...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager Logistics / Warehousing Interested in working for the UK’s top real estate super brand in the UK?...Apply For This Job
* Construction Programme Manager * Top Real estate and Project Management Consultancy in the UK * Central London * Client-side...Apply For This Job
Graduate Project Manager London Fixed-term one year contract PM Consultancy We are on the lookout for you .. aspiring and...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job