C&C Search is currently recruiting a Production Specialist-using BlueMatrix you will be assisting a busy research team with the production of PowerPoint presentations, and research documents whilst dealing with media outlets who publish the information.
this is a 6 month FTC, 4 days a week
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 Pro rata (4 days a week role)
Hybrid: 2 days in, 2 days from home
Hours: 9am-5:30pm but some flex
Benefits: holiday, pension, mental health hot line, 4 x DIS
USP: you will be working with a brilliant team of 30 analysts who produce market insights and research for their industry, clients and news outlets. You will be exposed to interesting data and responsible for how it is presented and communicated to the market.
* Responsible for supporting Analysts – ensuring work is presentable and ready for distribution
* Using Excel to manipulate the data, work out how best to present it using Word and PowerPoint occasionally
* Liaising with team members to secure information
* Distribution of the information via email campaigns and liaising news outlets to provide/update the information if posted incorrectly
* Editing and proof-reading research documents.
* Formatting of research documents in BlueMatrix system, using Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat (training will be provided on company layout and company system).
* Formatting of PowerPoint presentations in company style by following company branding style rules so content is consistent across the business
* You have exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills needed
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential !
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of BlueMatrix would be great
* Proven ability to create complex charts and work with financial data
* You have a professional demeanour & full command of the English language required.
* Knowledge of the investment banking and institutional stock broking industry would be great but not essential
* Flexible attitude to working hours.
Chloé DiChiara-Hill – Director, lover of travel and parent to two house bunnies.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C&C Search is currently recruiting a Marketing Manager to join a not for profit membership organisation in the engineering space,...Apply For This Job
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not...Apply For This Job
C&C Search is currently recruiting a Marketing executive, this is a 30 hour a week role over 5 days. Salary:...Apply For This Job