Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Cardiff
We have a great opportunity for a Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join our client’s growing Infrastructure team in new and modern office right in the busy of Cardiff.
Working with a market leader and exceptional employer, you can expect exceptional colleagues to work with and learn from and an interesting variety of challenging project work
As Principal Engineer, you will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
You will be expected to work in a design office environment but could also play an active role in design and site meetings, site inspections and progress reporting. Good communication and effective liaison with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory/statutory authorities are therefore considered key attributes.
* BEng or similar technical qualification/experience, and/or an HNC/HND with relevant knowledge gained in a design office environment.
* An understanding of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures.
* Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS (or equivalent design software such as Civils 3D or MXROAD).
* Strong written and verbal communicator.
* Knowledge of UK planning procedures and experience of providing technical support to secure planning approval.
* Experience of securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities.
* Self-motivated team player with good people skills and an aptitude for work winning.
This permanent position will be based in Cardiff’s city centre, offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including an annual wellbeing bonus.
If you would like to work for an exceptional employer and fit this profile, then we want to hear from you!
Apply ASAP or give us a call in the office to discuss.