Destination Education are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant for an outstanding school based in the borough of Barking and Dagenham. We are currently looking for someone to support pupils in KS1 & KS2 with literacy and numeracy, also providing 1 to 1 support with students if assistance is needed.
The curriculum is creative, with children encouraged to develop skills and understanding in a range of foundation subjects with emphasis on high quality provision in core subjects.
* Valid DBS or on the update system
* Previous teaching assistant experience (ideal but not essential)
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
Destination Education can offer you:
* Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
* Working with leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in the Education sector
* Professional development workshops with ex Head teachers.
* Honest, experienced and reliable service from London’s leading agency
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Tilly at Destination Education.
Destination Education are currently looking for an LSA to join an SEND provision within a post 16 college in North...Apply For This Job
Early Years TA- Romford Destination Education are working with a large primary school based in Romford. Due to the schools...Apply For This Job
Destination Education are currently recruiting an excellent school based in the lovely area of Shoreditch, the school are currently looking...Apply For This Job
Destination Education are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant for an outstanding school based in the borough of Lewisham. We are...Apply For This Job
Destination Education are currently working with a plethora of schools based in and around the Stratford area. These schools in...Apply For This Job
Destination Education are currently recruiting for a caring, passionate and hardworking teaching assistant who has outstanding interpersonal skills working with...Apply For This Job