Primary Supply Teachers – Greenwich / South East London
Are you a fully qualified primary teacher or overseas trained teacher?
* Wanting to reduce the workload of full time teaching whilst experiencing some of the best schools in the area?
Destination Education are currently working with a plethora of primary schools across Southeast London.
Due to the nature of the schools and their requirements they are seeking teachers to work on a supply basis. This can be anything from Day to Day to a part time role within the same school.
We aim to keep teachers within a close radius of their preferred area to ensure you would be working in local schools.
Supply Teaching is a great opportunity to get a wider scope of schools, reduce your workload to your personal preference and still achieve some of the best rates in the industry.
QTS is a must along with experience of teaching within the primary age ranges alongside a strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
We are looking to recruit teachers from Early Years through to KS2 and PPA roles to start ASAP.
Destination Education can offer you:
* Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £700 Per Week)
* Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
* Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
* Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
* Honest, experienced, reliable service from London’s Leading Agency.
* Opportunities for permanent teaching positions.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidate will be a keen and determined teacher who is ready to take the next step in their teaching career.