Primary Supply Teachers – Newham
Are you a fully qualified primary teacher or overseas trained teacher?
* Wanting to reduce the workload of full time teaching whilst experiencing some of the best schools in the area?
Destination Education are currently working with a plethora of primary schools across East London in areas such as Waltham Forest, Newham and Redbridge.
Due to the nature of the schools and their requirements they are seeking teachers to work on a supply basis. This can be anything from Day to Day to a part time role within the same school.
We aim to keep teachers within a close radius of their preferred area to ensure you would be working in local schools.
Supply Teaching is a great opportunity to get a wider scope of schools, reduce your workload to your personal preference and still achieve some of the best rates in the industry.
QTS is a must along with experience of teaching within the primary age ranges alongside a strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
We are looking to recruit teachers from Early Years through to KS2 and PPA roles to start ASAP and in September.
Destination Education can offer you:
* Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £700 Per Week)
* Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
* Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
* Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
* Honest, experienced, reliable service from London’s Leading Agency.
* Opportunities for permanent teaching positions.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidate will be a keen and determined teacher who is ready to take the next step in their teaching career.