C&C Search is currently recruiting a Practice Executive to join a prestigious international law firm. Working from their stunning London offices, the Practice Executive will support the Intellectual Property team with a wide range of administrative duties.
All about the role and company I would be working for!
Position: Practice Executive/Personal Assistant
Hybrid set up: 3 days in the office and 2 from home
Benefits: Fantastic benefits including 25 days’ holiday, pension, discretionary bonus, personal development, bespoke coaching, family friendly policies.
What they do: Law firm
Size of company: Large
Company culture and what makes them great to work for: Friendly, supportive, hardworking and an agile approach to working.
Key responsibilities for this Practice Executive/Personal Assistant position:
* Diary Management
* Travel coordination
* Marketing and Business Development; assisting stakeholders with administrative duties, pitches, attending meetings
* Client Relationship Duties; building relationships, keeping track of client activities, organising team calls, preparing agendas and attending meetings
* Practice Administration; financial matters including billing cycles, credit control, invoices etc.
What background and experience are the company looking for?
* 5 years’ experience working as a PA within legal
* Must be a bright, dynamic, team player
* Build and maintain relationships quickly
* Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and a ‘can do’ attitude
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Anna Fiddes-Barwick – Principal Consultant
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.