£30,000 – £35,000 plus pension, laptop and phone
Our client is one of the fastest growing modular build contractors in the UK. The business typically work on projects ranging from £500k through to £6 million and are on a number of public sector frameworks. The majority of their projects are in the education sector ranging from extensions through to new build schools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide planning services to projects & proposals
* Provide monthly updates for all live schemes incl. identifying risks
* Provide monthly updates for all frameworks incl. preconstruction activities
* To support the CMO in planning the manufacturing pipeline & identifying capacity constraints
* To assist with framework bids & sales activity
* To work closely with business in the planning of all on & off site pipeline
* To work closely with all areas of the business to ensure the programme efficiencies are captured & delivered
* Provide monthly updates on project risk registers
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and have previous planning/Project Management experience and experience using Asta Powerproject
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy