Permitting Officer – Southwark
Are you a Permitting Officer / Permit Coordinator / Street Works Administrator / NRWSA Officer (you all go by so many titles!) and able to commute into London?
Our client is a large Highways Maintenance and Engineering company who are currently looking for a Permitting Officer to join their Southwark based office on a long term contract basis.
They’re ideally looking for someone with Permitting experience, whether that’s within a Highways, Local Authority, Telecommunications or Water company. Alternatively, if you’ve got experience within an administrative role and have excellent IT skills then we’d also love to see your CV!
In brief you will…
* Liaise with the promoters of works regarding progress of permits, consenting or refusal of permit applications and any applied conditions attached
* Liaise with the Permit Authorising team in regards to permit compliance and works being undertaken
* Assist with the general management and monitoring of permits: Immediate, Minor, Standard and Major works applications
* Assist with the management and monitoring of applications for any permit variations, cancellations and extensions with respect to any types of permits when necessary
* Provide data required for measuring KPIs
What you will bring to the table…
Ideally you will have experience of Permit Schemes and its application within Highways Maintenance in a similar role, and be able to get to Southwark. We are after a hard worker, fast learner and team player with the following knowledge base:
* An understanding of the NRSWA Act (ideally)
* Experience with Network and Asset Management software such as Confirm / Symology or similar
* Excellent IT knowledge, with the ability to learn new software quickly
* Be a keen learner who can tackle new tasks and manage their time well
If you tick most of these boxes and are looking for your next challenge, we’d like to speak with you! Whether you go by Permitting Officer / Permit Coordinator / Street Works Administrator / NRWSA Officer, a new job awaits you.
Apply ASAP with your CV, or give us a call in the office to discuss!