We are seeking a Payroll Specialist to work in an independently owned and operated recruitment business with a strong emphasis on building a positive, engaging and supportive working environment.
To be considered as our payroll specialist, candidates must:
* have proficiency and demonstrable experience in end to end UK payroll
* have very good attention to detail and ability to follow a clear process
* be able to handle a payroll volume of over 200 payroll contractors per week (over 2 payrolls)
* be able to assist the Finance Manager and work unsupervised
* able to hit the ground running and pick up working with a new system quickly (if not used Merit previously) and have experience using sage
* show that they are a team player who can take responsibility for their work without close supervision including working from home
* be available to start within 1-4 weeks
This role offer a fast paced, fun environment, with flexibility and diversity of work as it covers 2 different sectors. The working environment is positive, friendly and highly collaborative with a large amount of autonomy. Please apply with your CV below.
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not...Apply For This Job
National Audit Office – The National Audit Office (NAO) scrutinises public spending for Parliament. Our public audit perspective helps Parliament...Apply For This Job