C&C Search is currently recruiting a Part Time Marketing Executive to join a development/coaching consultancy. It is a new role and initially 6-month FTC.
Salary: £22-£24/hour (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE); 6 months FTC
Hours: 12-16 hours over 4 days/week
Hybrid: Remote + 1 day/month to London or Bath
Benefits: Work from home (laptop, screen, and IT equipment provided), development time, holidays, etc.
USP: This creative consultancy is looking to grow their business, and this is going to be a new role for someone who shares the same passion for empowering people and fostering connections. They are also very supportive and flexible; perfect for working parents/caregivers/qualified students etc., and provide flexible hours and remote working.
* Refine and execute the existing marketing plan.
* Formulate a project plan and liaise with stakeholders to ensure successful execution.
* Operate within the budget to reach set objectives.
* Coordinate social media and communication strategies to ensure timely delivery.
* Devise social media campaigns and a content strategy that aligns with marketing goals.
* Establish and oversee email campaigns.
* Produce informative resources and presentations to aid in business growth.
* Conduct initial discussions with prospective clients and answer enquiries.
* Organise and manage the events calendar.
* You are proactive, creative and passionate for growth.
* Demonstrated success in collaborative team settings through previous work experience.
* You are familiar with Asana, Sqaurespace, design packages, and is able to edit photos and videos.
Giselle Chan – Talent Executive, bookworm, dog lover, horror film aficionado.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.