I am currently seeking a Package Manager for a Fit – Out project in South London. Working with the fit-out team to providing delivery services to the Engineering and Construction departments.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Site Paperwork ( RAMs, ITP, WPP )
* Management of the engineering team on site to ensure efficient delivery and quality control of site works
* Ensure all works carried out comply with Health & Safety and environmental legislation
* Liaising with both the Client and Sub Contractors
* Quality Assurance
The Ideal candidate will have as follows;
* Previous experience working as a Senior Engineer, Sub Agent, Agent Package Manager or similar
* BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering or equivalent
* Previous fit out experience on a Station Project
* Valid CSCS card, PTS, LUL, SMSTS/SSSTS
If the role is of interest then please give me a call on 020 7743 7500 and I look forward to hearing from you.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Planning Lead required for a main contractor operating across the infrastructure and utilities sector. They have a strong heritage dating...Apply For This Job
Senior Planner required for an established Civil Engineering business of nearly a century. They provide engineering solutions across a range...Apply For This Job
THIS POSITION IS STRICTLY FOR CANDIDATES THAT HAVE ALREADY SECURED UK WORK ELIGIABILITY! PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DONT...Apply For This Job
Contract QS required Anderselite have been contracted to source a Quantity Surveyor to work an ongoing placement with a business...Apply For This Job
Planner Contract Role (Highways) initial 6 month contract remote working Planner (Highways) required for a leading Main and Principal contractor...Apply For This Job