Location: City of London Salary: Competitive
Are you a highly organized and dedicated Personal Assistant seeking an exciting opportunity to support a dynamic HR Director within the world of Private Equity? We are currently seeking an exceptional individual to join our prestigious client based in the heart of the City of London in the role of PA to the HR Director. You will need to be happy being based in the office 5 days a week.
About the Role: As a PA to the HR Director, you will be the right-hand person to a high-level executive in the fast-paced environment of Private Equity. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of a leading firm, providing essential support to the HR function.
* Manage and coordinate the HR Director’s complex calendar, scheduling meetings, and appointments.
* Act as a gatekeeper, handling calls, emails, and inquiries on behalf of the HR Director.
* Prepare and assist in the creation of HR reports, presentations, and documents.
* Coordinate and arrange travel plans, accommodations, and itineraries.
* Assist in organizing and executing HR-related events and initiatives.
* Maintain confidential HR files and records.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the HR Director.
* Previous experience as a Personal Assistant, preferably supporting senior executives or HR professionals.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
* Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge of the Private Equity industry is a plus but not mandatory.
What We Offer:
* A competitive salary and benefits package.
* Exposure to the dynamic world of Private Equity and HR operations.
* A collaborative and professional work environment.
* Opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Join us in this crucial role where your efficiency and attention to detail will be instrumental in supporting the HR Director in their strategic initiatives and daily operations.
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Lucy Chamberlain – Founder, mum and food lover!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
C&C Search is currently recruiting an EA / Executive Assistant within Investor Relations to support 2 senior executives. The role...Apply For This Job
Team Assistant / £28,000-£34,000 / City-based C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and...Apply For This Job
C&C is hiring 🌟 Exclusive Opportunity: Executive Assistant to HR Director and Board 🌟 Elevate your career as an Executive...Apply For This Job
We have an amazing opportunity to join a leading asset manager based in the heart of the city. Are you...Apply For This Job
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not...Apply For This Job