C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
Location: West End – Part Time – 3 Days in office
The salary take home will be 25-28,000 + bens for three days a week, the three a week in the office will be weds, thursday and friday
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Alternative Investments/Hedge Fund
Company culture: Collaborative, hard working and dedicated
What makes them great to work for: The company manages assets for some of the world’s largest investors.
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Head of Business Development & Investor Relations
* Extensive diary management
* Booking of international travel and conferences
* Create and process expense reports
* Liaising with clients and tracking client activities on the CRM system
* Responsible for client website registration process
* Monitor the firms info inbox
* Work closely with team members to deliver client materials
* Scheduling client meetings
What makes this position great? Scope to make an impact and get involved with a great team.
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
* Previous Admin/PA experience, ideally within Finance
* Resilient, dynamic and a diligent individual
* Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
* Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Word and Powerpoin
* Experience with a CRM system is a plus
Qualifications: None required
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Lydia Spencer-Owen – Lover of Travel, Dogs and Rosé Wine
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
🌟 Exciting Opportunity: Branding & Social Media Manager for Global FMCG CEO 🌟 Are you a creative marketing genius with...Apply For This Job