C&C Search is currently recruiting a Personal Assistant to support the Managing Partner of a leading private investment office in Mayfair. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious firm.
All about the role and company I would be working for!
Position: Personal Assistant – supporting the Managing Partner
Hybrid set up: 5 Days – Based in Mayfair with weekly meetings at the family’s residence in West London
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, discretionary bonus, pension, private medical and life insurance
What they do: Investment Management
Size of company: Approx 50-100 employees
Company culture and what makes them great to work for: Fast-paced, prestigious firm providing excellent experience. Opportunity to interact with high net worth individuals.
Key responsibilities for this Personal Assistant role:
* Provide daily support to the Managing Partner across his business and personal life
* Liaise with Managing Partner’s wife, house manager, children’s schools
* Manage complex travel arrangements and schedules
* Organise internal/external meetings, calls, and events
* Manage business and personal expenses
* Admin duties like email, filing, CRM systems
* Provide out of hours support when needed
What background and experience are the company looking for?
* Proven executive or personal assistant experience
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Discretion in dealing with confidential matters
* Ability to multitask and problem-solve
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Lydia Spencer-Owen – Talent Associate and dog lover is managing the recruitment for this role.
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering across all our recruitment work. C&C fosters a culture of inclusion and has a deep commitment to creating a fairer society by partnering with clients who share these goals. Together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.