C&C Search is currently recruiting a Personal Assistant (PA) to support three busy executives of an impact led organisation. Offices based in Westminster with flexiblity to work from home on a Friday!
All about the role and company I would be working for!
Position: Personal Assistant / PA to 3 executives
Hybrid set up: Flexibility to work from home on Fridays!
Benefits: 30 days holidays and training/development allowance
What they do: Charitable organisation
Size of company: National
Company culture and what makes them great to work for: Becoming a key player to a passionate and ethos led team. Working in an environment which thrives on collaboration, respect and impactful work. Development opportunities and training provided!
Key responsibilities for this Personal Assistant (PA) position:
* Diary management, gatekeeping, flagging emails
* Coordinating travel and processing expenses
* Organising meetings and preparing documentation
* Project and admin support to the team
What background and experience are the company looking for?
* 1-2 years of administration experience. Highly desired to have supported in a PA capacity previously and be comfortable with traditional PA duties
* Strong desire to work for a not-for-profit organisation, wear multiple hats in your role, work in a fast-paced environment and be super flexible
* Excellent attention to detail, willingness to learn and strong tech skills!
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Émer McCarthy – Senior Talent Associate – lover of dark chocolate, rom-coms and spa days!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.