We are working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to act as a Technical Assurance Manager for a number of contracts across the country.
The ideal individual will have a mechanical maintenance or M&E engineering background. Ideally they will be based around central England or the M4 corridor as the role is home based with requirements to travel to various sites and potentially stay away from home 2 days a week and then write up reports following this.
The post holder will test and check the operations teams contracts to ensure these are delivering the obligations of the business. Because of this we are looking for a hands on Maintenance Engineer who is looking to take a step up. You will undertake and maintain the complete asset condition survey and associated register.
The role will also be responsible for the delivery of the annual asset assurance audit to ensure assets are maintained in accordance with best practise and contractual obligations and to provide technical advice to the project and operational teams.
* Reposition asset maintenance data to that of a strategic indicator in the assessment of economic life.
* Identification and quantification of asset risk including the management and maintenance of the risk register
* Production and dissemination of asset management advice, guidance and standards in line good industry practice
* Production of asset condition dashboard and reports to allow risks, opportunities and trends to be monitored and for potential improvements to be identified and implemented
* Manage direct teams and supply chain, where applicable, to ensure key deliverables are met
* Contribute to the development of best practice methodologies that support the assessment of asset condition and which can be used to drive asset maintenance and life cycle planning
* Identify best practices from both internal and external sources and recommend the implementation of such initiatives in support of business improvements that reduce cost, extend asset life life and realise real financial advantage over our competition
* Communicate with the relevant senior managers and assist in the instigation of relevant investigations, reviewing outcomes and improvements, identify recommendations to processes, procedures and systems areas to reduce organisational exposure to risk
* Contribute to the Life cycle plan and support, as necessary, the planning of the resultant project works.
* Chartered Engineer (or working towards the qualification)
* Mechanical, electrical or building fabric field experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on delivering results.
* Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels
* Experience of audit & compliance
* Good commercial awareness
* A passion for service excellence
* Experience in a secure and/or critical environment.
* Experience of working in a PPI/PFI environment.
* Project management skills.
* Membership of appropriate professional body body (MCIBSE, MIET, MIMechE etc).
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Estimator / Senior Estimator level role – Cheshire based – Perm role – Up to £65,000 plus package – email...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £230 per day – London – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Perm Senior Estimator required A prestigious top- tier Residential Developer is looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team...Apply For This Job
Painters required for a high-end refurbishment site in Chelsea. Full tools and ppe required. Experienced specialist painters to complete internal...Apply For This Job
Assistant Facilities Manager – Hull – £20 per hour – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are...Apply For This Job