I am recruiting on behalf of an expert industrial & commercial water purification company that offers water purification & treatment systems including reverse osmosis (RO) and Deionised (DI) water plant. They have a focus on design, manufacturing, installation and continuous support, partnering with companies to deliver reliable pure water solutions. Their clients are varied and include: Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Electronics, Surface Finishing (such as Aerospace), etc.
There is a current requirement for a National M&E Field Service Engineer, a role that involves working autonomously from home and travelling across the UK to provide the following services to clients:
* Carry out planned installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance of company water purification systems
* Represent the Company and provide great customer service
* Completion of all relevant paperwork
* Be open and responsive to commercial opportunities.
Applicants who are home-based, ideally anywhere south of Manchester will be considered.
Qualifications, skills & knowledge required:
* At least 2-3 years of related experience, ideally field-based installation and commissioning of water purification systems
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills
* Experience of working with electrical systems and equipment
* An understanding of PLC’s & control systems
* An IET 17th or 18th Edition
* A good knowledge of reverse osmosis (RO) and deionisation (DI) water systems
* A demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication (English)
* Expertise in problem analysis and problem solving
Within the role you are an ambassador for the company, so customer care skills and personal appearance are important.
What is on offer:
* A base salary of £36K – £39K
* A fully funded estate car, also available for your private use
* Laptop + Mobile
* All necessary tools and instruments
* Pension contribution
To register your interest please apply by following instructions or for more information and a discreet chat please call Paul Massocchi on 07932 657631
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Due to recent successful bids on the AMP7 Frameworks, my client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Engineering...Apply For This Job
My client, a highly reputable major contractor, is seeking to expand its commercial team on a major National Grid framework,...Apply For This Job
Project Director – HS2 Old Oak Common £90,000 – £110,000 A very exciting role has just been released by my...Apply For This Job
Design Manager Brighton, East Sussex £50,000 – £60,000 My client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Engineering team...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Agent for work at Heathrow Airport. Within this role your responsibilities will include...Apply For This Job