I am recruiting on behalf of an expert industrial & commercial water purification company that offers water purification & treatment systems including reverse osmosis (RO) and Deionised (DI) water plant. They have a focus on design, manufacturing, installation and continuous support, partnering with companies to deliver reliable pure water solutions. Their clients are varied and include: Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Electronics, Surface Finishing (such as Aerospace), etc.
There is a current requirement for a National M&E Field Service Engineer, a role that involves working autonomously from home and travelling across the UK to provide the following services to clients:
* Carry out planned installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance of company water purification systems
* Represent the Company and provide great customer service
* Completion of all relevant paperwork
* Be open and responsive to commercial opportunities.
Applicants who are home-based, ideally anywhere south of Manchester will be considered.
Qualifications, skills & knowledge required:
* At least 2-3 years of related experience, ideally field-based installation and commissioning of water purification systems
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills
* Experience of working with electrical systems and equipment
* An understanding of PLC’s & control systems
* An IET 17th or 18th Edition
* A good knowledge of reverse osmosis (RO) and deionisation (DI) water systems
* A demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication (English)
* Expertise in problem analysis and problem solving
Within the role you are an ambassador for the company, so customer care skills and personal appearance are important.
What is on offer:
* A base salary of £36K – £39K
* A fully funded estate car, also available for your private use
* Laptop + Mobile
* All necessary tools and instruments
* Pension contribution
To register your interest please apply by following instructions or for more information and a discreet chat please call Paul Massocchi on 07932 657631
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Assistant Planner Assistant Planner required for a leading main and principal contractor operating across the infrastructure sector. This is an...Apply For This Job
The role is based in the clients central London office they are an internationally renowned multi disciplinary consultant. Who are...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Setting Out Engineer for work on a Rail project in East London. This is a...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Package Manager for a Fit – Out project in South London. Working with the fit-out...Apply For This Job
The Role A leading Main and Principal contractor operating across the infrastructure and utilities sector. They have a strong heritage...Apply For This Job