I am recruiting on behalf of an expert industrial & commercial water purification company that offers water purification & treatment systems including reverse osmosis (RO) and Deionised (DI) water plant. They have a focus on design, manufacturing, installation and continuous support, partnering with companies to deliver reliable pure water solutions. Their clients are varied and include: Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Electronics, Surface Finishing (such as Aerospace), etc.
There is a current requirement for a National M&E Field Service Engineer, a role that involves working autonomously from home and travelling across the UK to provide the following services to clients:
* Carry out planned installation and commissioning, servicing and maintenance of company water purification systems
* Represent the Company and provide great customer service
* Completion of all relevant paperwork
* Be open and responsive to commercial opportunities.
Applicants who are home-based, ideally anywhere south of Manchester will be considered.
Qualifications, skills & knowledge required:
* At least 2-3 years of related experience, ideally field-based installation and commissioning of water purification systems
* Strong mechanical and electrical skills
* Experience of working with electrical systems and equipment
* An understanding of PLC’s & control systems
* An IET 17th or 18th Edition
* A good knowledge of reverse osmosis (RO) and deionisation (DI) water systems
* A demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication (English)
* Expertise in problem analysis and problem solving
Within the role you are an ambassador for the company, so customer care skills and personal appearance are important.
What is on offer:
* A base salary of £36K – £39K
* A fully funded estate car, also available for your private use
* Laptop + Mobile
* All necessary tools and instruments
* Pension contribution
To register your interest please apply by following instructions or for more information and a discreet chat please call Paul Massocchi on 07932 657631
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
BIM Manager required to join our clients specialist team in their Surrey office delivering high profile international infrastructure projects. The...Apply For This Job
As one of the UK’s leading multidisciplinary engineering consultants our client pride themselves on providing sustainable design solutions to meet...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Technician to join our clients specialist Mission/Infrastructure Critical team in the heart of...Apply For This Job
Associate Director- Structural Engineering: This is a great time to join one of the UK’s most recognised and successful engineering...Apply For This Job
Our client is recruiting 2 Senior Engineers for their Structures team. This opportunity is with a highly respected multi-discipline engineering...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading water treatment, waste-to-energy, water re-use, wastewater and water hygiene specialist that helps...Apply For This Job