I have an excellent opportunity for a Multi-Utilities Supervisor to join a UIP (Utility Infrastructure Provider), based in Lancashire.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing the necessary supervisory and technical support in the delivery and installation of Gas, Water and Electrical connections, on local residential and commercial sites.
This is a key role within the business and presents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Oversee all operational teams, ensuring that works are carried out in a safe, timely and quality manner
* Ensure project delivery and high-quality services through management of the operational teams
* Ensure company and legislative requirements are met, including Health & Safety and CDM Regulations
* Provide regular and clear communication to the Project / Operations Managers
Key Skills/ experience that are required for this role:
* Previous Multi-Utilities experience within Gas, Water and Electric
* Fully conversant with the industry standards, practices and procedures
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Have good communication skills – verbal and written
* Have a strong understanding of commercial terms and conditions and the impact it will have on project delivery
* Ability to coordinate site activities and ensure the safety of all involved
* SCO 1,2 and 5
* Full UK driving licence
If you are successful, you will receive a competitive salary which is dependent upon your skills and experience, as well as lucrative benefits.
You will also be provided with a structured career path within a supportive environment, coupled with exposure to interesting projects that will add real depth to your knowledge and experience.
If you possess the above qualifications and experiences, then I am confident my client would love to have you on board. Please apply now and get in touch if you have any enquiries.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy