We are expanding our busy Operations team, and are looking for Monitoring Technicians to join us, working on a range of projects within the field of Site Investigation and ground stabilisation engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity and may be suitable for newly qualified HNC/D candidates, who have a basic understanding of UK geology and are looking for the opportunity to increase knowledge and responsibility, within a friendly and ambitious environment.
You will work on site (nationwide) and in the office, assisting site teams.
* Providing technical assistance to the site-based Project Team
* Automatic/Manual Data Acquisition – ensuring that equipment operation and maintenance comply with design specifications, instrument installation and configuration, and systems maintenance and development
* Organise and establish control systems to monitor operational efficiency and performance of materials and systems
* On-site monitoring of conditions, including noise and vibration
* Accountable for ensuring quality, accuracy and precision of results and calibration of monitoring equipment
Knowledge and Experience required
You should be well organised and relatively independent and have a strong focus on problem solving. The successful candidate will be flexible and keen to take a pro-active role in all aspects of the company operations and development.
You will have good IT skills, attention to detail and the ability to work both as part of a team and alone.
Excellent communication skills are a must, along with ensuring good client relations, as you will be managing clients, engineers and subcontractors.
You must be fully flexible to work across the UK for specific projects or longer-term assignments.
In addition to the above, you will need a HNC/D level qualification in civil engineering, or equivalent, with an appreciation and understanding of Site Operations and ideally be in possession of a full clean UK driving licence.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
I am recruiting on behalf of a reputable and long established company that has been providing specialist MEICA related services...Apply For This Job