C&C Search is currently recruiting a Merchandiser to join a nationally recognised retail company.
Salary: £32,000-40,000 (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
Hybrid: Hybrid, 4 days in the office (in Swindon)
Benefits: Endless list – employee and family wellbeing programme, L&D resources, health insurance, discounts, free parking etc.
USP: This revolutionary firm is at the forefront of their industry, has great benefits, and is very supportive of the development and wellbeing of their employees. They have ambitious plans for their company, and it would be a great chance to grow with them.
* Be responsible for the strategy, stock management, and forecasting for the merchandise
* Making sure that stock levels constantly satisfy customer needs and sales target by designing and implementing an effective strategy, including WISI
* Closely collaborating with the buying team to make sure that product assortments matches the company’s merchandising strategy
* Examining sales trends to deliver reports and recommendations regarding the optimisation of stock levels and product mix, thereby maximising profits
* Conducting stock audits and cycle counts for inventory accuracy
* Work closely with the operations team to efficiently deliver products on time
* Analysing competitors’ activity to recognise potential risks and opportunities
* Taking ownership of the company’s PO system
* You pay great attention to detail and excel in administrative tasks
* You have great stakeholder management skills with colleagues and external suppliers
* You are familiar with spreadsheets, retail / e-commerce
* 1-3 Years’ experience in merchandising
* You are ambitious and would love to grow with the company
Giselle Chan – Talent Executive, bookworm, dog lover, horror film aficionado.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.