Joining this client will open a door full of opportunities with this truly national company that work in partnership and collaboration with their customers to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK – including large scale municipal water treatment plants and pumping stations.
An opportunity has arisen for an MEP Commissioning Engineer to be employed on an ongoing freelance basis. Reporting to the Commissioning Manager and supporting the Project Delivery Team, you will be involved in the commissioning of Mechanical / Electrical and Combined schemes, predominately in the water industry.
Day to day duties and responsibilities include:
* Contribute to the preparation of Commissioning Plans
* Preparation of Commissioning Documentation including Commissioning Manuals, Inspection & Test Plans, Inspection & Test Reports and Training Manuals.
* Reviewing P&ID diagrams and provide strategies to commission plant and equipment in to existing processes in line with client specifications without compromising process and reducing risks.
* Attendance at commissioning meetings with representatives from our clients engineering and operational teams
* Undertaking Factory Acceptance Testing for major items of plant.
* Liaising with our suppliers and subcontractors throughout the on-site commissioning process
* The commissioning, interfacing and setting to work of equipment, including:
* Motor Control Centres
* Pumping Plant
* Process Equipment
* Standby Generation Equipment
* Various Instrumentation
* Knowledge of PLC software packages would be a distinct advantage.
* Undertake or supervise the NICEIC electrical installation testing to C& G 2391 as requested.
* Demonstration of commissioned plant to our clients representatives to gain plant sign off prior to takeover.
* Undertaking client training covering both operational and technical competencies.
* Completion of commissioning records and diaries ensuring that all progress and equipment settings are recorded for the O&M manuals.
* Assist the design team by undertaking site visits to gather information for the purposes of tendering or design prior to construction.
* Assist the design team and prepare electrical designs ensuring compliance with the current IEE regulations and all other relevant specifications.
To be considered a relevant candidate for this role you will need the following attributes and experience:
* An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries on SEMD frameworks
* Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Blue Water hygiene card Desire to understand and promote the Company purpose, vision, values and culture
* Trustworthy and ethical approach, exercising discretion where required
* Organised, structured and professional, with a passion for excellence
* Flexibility, resilience and the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
* Commitment to the provision of excellent customer service
* Experience in a fast paced, national and multi-site business
* Self-starter who has the ability to prioritise a varied workload and demonstrate good time management to comply with deadlines
The position pays £350 per day and is for an indefinite length of time (minimum 12 months). To express your interest please Apply by following instructions or for more information call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 07932 657631
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Joining this client will open a door full of opportunities with this truly national company that believes in nurturing, developing...Apply For This Job
This is an exciting opportunity for those with a solid understanding of UK geology who are looking for their next...Apply For This Job