A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Civils Site Manager for a project due to last up to 3...Apply For This Job
CPCS Forklift Operator required for a new build housing site in Plumpton Green. Blue CPCS card required. Operating the forklift...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator role – Heavy Civil Engineering large projects – Cheshire area – Highways and roads Heavy Civil Engineering Projects...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Assistant Quantity Surveyor Location – West Cheshire The role Due to continuing success and growth of this...Apply For This Job
Project Manager required for fast track residential refurbishment projects in Manchester. Our client is an expanding HMO Developer, with an...Apply For This Job