A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Quantity Surveyor role – RESIDENTIAL- Spec Housing projects – West Cheshire based office / North West based sites – up...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Estimating Administrator Location: Manchester Salary and Package: £18,000 – £22,000 + package The client: A multi award winning...Apply For This Job
Labourer *Immediate Start 12 MONTHS* NR9 – Norwich starting ASAP General labouring duties Must have CSCS Must drive or have...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Freelance Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Home based / Cheshire Based...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension projects...Apply For This Job