A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Quantity Surveyor role -Infrastructure consultancy -Lancashire based – high volume / low value projects – email [email protected] The client provides...Apply For This Job
AndersElite need Electricians in Nottingham city centre to start ASAP on a student accommodation project. This role is expected to...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering (Highways, Water, Groundworks, Rail, Structures) Lancashire – email Job title: Quantity Surveyor Based: Head office...Apply For This Job
Senior Planner required for an award winning tier 1 contractor operating across the infrastructure and construction sectors. As a Senior...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Estimating Administrator Location: Manchester Salary and Package: £18,000 – £22,000 + package The client: A multi award winning...Apply For This Job