A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Project Manager £32-45K Bristol location with hybrid working Are you a highly capable and ambitious Assistant Project Manager? If...Apply For This Job
Project Manager – Mixed sectors * Projects within commercial, higher education and healthcare project sectors * Bristol location * Independent...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager Residential, commercial and office fit-outs London with hybrid working £60-70K Ready for your next promotion? Wanting to...Apply For This Job
Project Manager * Projects within commercial, higher education and healthcare project sectors * Brighton location with hybrid working * Independent...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Commercial Projects 70-80K Central London Have you been working towards your goal to stepping up to an Associate...Apply For This Job