A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Carpenters required to assist on a new high-end residential refurbishment project in Wentworth/Virginia Water. Brand new site, initially strip out...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Sector – Water / Civil engineering Projects – Water treatment plants Location – Manchester...Apply For This Job
Im acting on behalf of my client, a 5* national house builder who are looking for a Commercial Clerk /...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy civil engineering projects – Infrastructure – Cheshire based – NEC form of contract The client...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job