A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Anderselite are currently recruiting for 4x Carpenters to start work on Monday 19th July until December in the Jewellery Quarter....Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering (Highways, Water, Groundworks, Rail, Structures) Lancashire – email Job title: Quantity Surveyor Based: Head office...Apply For This Job
Labourers required to assist on a high-end residential refurbishment in Chelsea. Initially some basic strip out, clearing render off walls,...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Freeelance / Contract Senior Quantity Surveyor for work on a well known project in SW...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor Area of work: Utilities – Clean Water Reporting to: Commercial Manager Location: Lancashire The Role...Apply For This Job