A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Groundworkers required to lay Yorkstone paving in North West London. 35Sqm to lay. Tools, PPE and CSCS required. If you...Apply For This Job
Traffic Marshals required to assist on a commercial site in Sutton. PPE, CSCS and Traffic Marshal ticket required. You will...Apply For This Job
Making Good Operatives/Tape and jointers required to make good plastering on a high-end residential site in GU8. Immediate starts available,...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Manchester / North West The client: * An established Manchester based contractor in the...Apply For This Job