A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Senior Project Manager Bristol Location with hybrid worloi Hotels, Residential and Commercial £60-70K Looking for the next opportunity to work...Apply For This Job
Project Coordinator Central London location with hybrid working Project Management and Construction consultancy Up to £36K We have a one...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager London/Milton Keys/ Cambridge Industrial projects Hybrid working 65-75K Social, hardworking, variety of opportunities, friendly environment and positive...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager 60-70K Central London location Higher education, commercial, and healthcare project sectors. Wanting to join a global organisation...Apply For This Job