A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Project Manager Central London with hybrid working Commercial, high education and healthcare project sectors £45-60K Are you fed up with...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £60,000-65,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Head of cost Management 100-120K plus package and bonuses paid on development of the team Central London location with hybrid...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Commercial Projects 70-80K Central London Have you been working towards your goal to stepping up to an Associate...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Luxury residential and bespoke hotel projects 70-80K Central London with hybrid working Have you been working towards your...Apply For This Job