A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Supervisor based in or around the London area with good access to West London
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience working on sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Supervisor with designs on making the next step towards in your career and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Labourers required to assist on a high-end residential refurbishment in Chelsea. Initially some basic strip out, clearing render off walls,...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension projects...Apply For This Job
Hi all How are you? I am recruiting again. Please review the job spec below – any questions please call...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor Reports to: Quantity Surveyor The client provides infrastructure consultancy services including project management, quantity surveying,...Apply For This Job
Job Title Lead / Senior Quantity Surveyor Working for one key client The role This role is an excellent role...Apply For This Job