A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour -Bradford- Immediate start – FTC after 13 weeks My client a leading Facilities service...Apply For This Job
Site Manager £220 – £250 per day Maidstone We are now recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Project level Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor Initially a Freelance role, Ideal candidate will be open...Apply For This Job
Project / Senior level Quantity Surveyor required – Civil Engineering & Groundworks projects – Lancashire Job Title: Either Project or...Apply For This Job