A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Permanent Role – Warrington area – Clean water projects – NEC form of contract – 07980...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Hard Services Manager to manage the engineering...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Air Conditioning Engineer for a large site...Apply For This Job
Labourer required to assist on a commercial site in Leeds Assisting with moving materials, clearing site and generally lending a...Apply For This Job