A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Job Title: Senior Engineers & Sub Agents (Earthworks, Structures, Drainage) Location: HS2 Central (C2 / C3) Aylesbury, Brackley, Banbury, Milton...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor job – North Lancashire – Projects new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension commercial, industrial, residential & education...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading UK Facilities Service provider, to recruit a Senior Manager to oversee the Hard...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Assistant Quantity Surveyor Location – West Cheshire The role Due to continuing success and growth of this...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Permanent Role – Lancashire based company – Civil Engineering – NEC form of contract – 07980...Apply For This Job