A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Freelance Architectural Technician required for 3-6 month contract. (Outside IR35) We are looking for an experienced AT with 5 years...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Asset Manager to assist with the delivery...Apply For This Job
Labourer required to assist on a greenfield site in Burton-on-trent. General duties: clean up round the temp cabins and weeding....Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor £40,000 – £50,000 East Yorkshire (Min 2 days per week & WFH) An exceptional opportunity has arisen for...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a fully qualified and experienced HVAC Engineer in...Apply For This Job
Bid Writer Reading, Berkshire £45,000 – £55,000 and package Company Information: My client is a top tier 1 main contractor...Apply For This Job