A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Senior Project Manager London Central Location with hybrid working Commercial, retail and hospitality projects 65-75K Have you been working towards...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £60,000-65,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Project Manager – Mixed sectors * Projects within commercial, higher education and healthcare project sectors * Bristol location * Independent...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £55,000-£60,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Project Director Central London location Luxury hotel projects 80-85K Bored? Ready to take that next step up and work in...Apply For This Job