A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Professional Quantity Surveyor role -NEC3 form of contract- Civil engineering sector – Merseyside – email me to apply The Client...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor Reports to: Quantity Surveyor The client provides infrastructure consultancy services including project management, quantity surveying,...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for 4x Carpenters to start work on Monday 19th July until December in the Jewellery Quarter....Apply For This Job
Painters required to assist on a new build commercial project in Vauxhall, internal works. CSCS, tools and PPE required. Please...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor £40,000 – £50,000 East Yorkshire (Min 2 days per week & WFH) An exceptional opportunity has arisen for...Apply For This Job