A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Project Enginner focused on design required to work within a specialist contractor based in Cheshire. We are looking for the...Apply For This Job
Ground labourers required to assist with clearance on site in the Sutton area. Digging out, loading barrows and removing. PPE...Apply For This Job
Decorators required to assist on a commercial site in Cheltenham. Assisting the existing decorating team to give the job a...Apply For This Job
Anders elite are currently recruiting for an Experienced Freelance Site Engineer for one of our longest standing clients, that have...Apply For This Job
Assistant Estimator – £20k – £35k (depending on experience) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions, Private Health care – Based...Apply For This Job