A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy civil engineering projects – Infrastructure – Cheshire based – NEC form of contract The client...Apply For This Job
Apprentice/Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Build projects (Commercial, Industrial, Retail projects) Manchester based office Hello all Please find the below details...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Heavy Civil Engineering sector – Manchester area – NEC Form of contract The client My...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Senior/Executive Quantity Surveyor – Consultancy based in Manchester – email to apply About The Role An opportunity...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Site Agent (Earthworks, Structures, Drainage) Location: Milton Keynes (EWR) Sector: Earthworks, Drainage, Infrastructure, Rail (NON-PTS) Start Date: Q2...Apply For This Job