A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Senior Estimator Required – BUILD – £50,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience and level) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Anderselite CSCS Labourer £15.50ph AndersElite are currently recruiting for a labourer to assist our client by doing general labouring duties....Apply For This Job
Hi all Hope all is ok? Please see the below details for my latest role. NEW ROLE – Assistant/Project level...Apply For This Job
CSCS Labourer DN3- -Starting 12/07/2021 AndersElite are currently recruiting for reliable labourers to assist our client by doing general labouring...Apply For This Job