A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Leicester – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Assistant Estimator – £20k – £35k (depending on experience) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions, Private Health care – Based...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager or Foreman, for a fast growing and expanding surfacing/highways contractor...Apply For This Job
Permanent Project Manager coming from a degree qualified background needed to join a growing and dynamic main contractor based in...Apply For This Job