I am looking for an experienced and highly capable Mechanical Site Manager to join and contribute to what is already a successful team working on a large residential new build job in South East London.
The project will run for around 5 years and consists of multiple blocks of new build apartments with complimenting amenities.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running large projects and managing the expectations of the client and main contractor.
* Commercial experience including cost control of projects, reporting, and dealing with quantity surveyors regarding variations and final accounts.
* Ability to program in MS Project or Asta
* Pre-con to handover experience
* Demonstrable record delivering projects valued at £15m+
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role.
The company portfolio also includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Mechanical Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Get in contact through the email below: