A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
We are are currently recruiting a part-time Hospital Cleaner in London. Main duties will include carrying out a range of...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Anderselite are currently recruiting for reliable labourers to assist our client by doing general labouring duties in Reading, RG10. This...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension projects...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator Required – BUILD – £50,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience and level) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions...Apply For This Job