A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Project Manager Central London with hybrid working Commercial, high education and healthcare project sectors £45-60K Are you fed up with...Apply For This Job
Associate Director Central London location Residential projects £70,000-80,000 Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up to Associate Director...Apply For This Job
Project Director Central London location Luxury hotel projects 80-85K Bored? Ready to take that next step up and work in...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Project Manager * Projects within commercial, higher education and healthcare project sectors * Brighton location with hybrid working * Independent...Apply For This Job