A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking a Mechanically biased Construction Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced Site Manager based in or around the London area with good access to West London.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of large projects.
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Site Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Site Manager – Restaurant Projects – London Are you a site manager who has experience of managing high end restaurant...Apply For This Job
Site Manager – Permanent – Taunton – New Build Lidl Project Immediate Start !! Are you a SMSTS qualified site...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – 5 Star house builder – Manchester based...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the rail and civil engineering industries is seeking to increase the...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – East Cheshire based office – North West...Apply For This Job