A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Decorators required to assist on a commercial site in Cheltenham. Assisting the existing decorating team to give the job a...Apply For This Job
Estimator – £35k – £55k (depending on experience) + Car Allowance, Pension plus contributions, Private Health care – Based in...Apply For This Job
Anders elite are currently recruiting for an Experienced Freelance Site Engineer for one of our longest standing clients, that have...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager or Foreman, for a fast growing and expanding surfacing/highways contractor...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Birmingham – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job