A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Labourer required to assist on a new build commercial project in Cambridgeshire. Duties will include keeping site clear and tidy,...Apply For This Job
About the role: The role is that of Senior Reporting Engineer/Geologist who will be a part of a reporting team...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Senior Planner required for an award winning tier 1 contractor operating across the infrastructure and construction sectors. As a Senior...Apply For This Job
Painter required for a Commercial site in Peterborough. Prep and paint work. PPE, CSCS and Tools Required. IPAF beneficial but...Apply For This Job