A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Permanent Project Manager coming from a degree qualified background needed to join a growing and dynamic main contractor based in...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Leicester – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Project Enginner focused on design required to work within a specialist contractor based in Cheshire. We are looking for the...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently looking for an experince Site Manager or Foreman for a fast growing groundworks contractor based outside...Apply For This Job