A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Facilities Manager – £20 per hour – Bradford – Immediate start My client a leading Facilities service provider are looking...Apply For This Job
Freelance site manager required for new large industrial unit/Distribution centre project in Banbury, Oxfordshire. We require a Site Manager to...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quality Manager (HS2 and Civil Engineering) Location: Milton Keynes and surrounding area (Site travel including the Midlands) Sector:...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Permanent Role – Lancashire based company – Civil Engineering – NEC form of contract – 07980...Apply For This Job