A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
REVIT TECHNICIAN – NORTH WEST – CONTRACT – OUTSIDE IR35 REVIT Technician currently required to join a well established architectural...Apply For This Job
Anderselite – Labourer – Broadway- £11:30ph Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Labourers to work in Broadway until august with...Apply For This Job
Job Title – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Sector – Water / Civil engineering Projects – Water treatment plants Location – Manchester...Apply For This Job
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job