A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
We are currently recruiting for a Groundworker to work in West Brom for long term work, flood elevation works building...Apply For This Job
AndersElite – Industrual Electrician (X6) – £300 a day. AndersElite need 6X industrial Electricians for a fast track industrial fit...Apply For This Job
Apprentice/Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Build projects (Commercial, Industrial, Retail projects) Manchester based office Hello all Please find the below details...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering (Highways, Water, Groundworks, Rail, Structures) Lancashire – email Job title: Quantity Surveyor Based: Head office...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor role – Based in North Lancashire – Projects are new build, refurbishment, fit out & extension projects...Apply For This Job