A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Job Title: Procurement Manager I am recruiting for a Wakefield based client looking for an experienced and driven Procurement Manager...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Professional Senior Quantity Surveyor The duties and responsibilities include * To carry out the full duties of a...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Project Administrator & Plant Coordinator Location: Peak Dale, Buxton (Derbyshire) Sector: Construction / Plant Type: Contract Role (6...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Estimator / Senior Estimator Office location : West Cheshire The role: You will identify and cost the engineering...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Manchester / North West The client: * An established Manchester based contractor in the...Apply For This Job