A well known, extremely busy M&E Contractor is seeking an experienced Mechanically biased Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be an experienced, Mechanical Project Manager based in or around the Reading/West London area.
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Mechanical knowledge and experience of running sites as part of larger projects.
* Package values ranging from £100k to £7m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and design teams (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels.
You will work across the Central London portfolio which includes:
* Superior specification residential
* Commercial office spaces
* Listed Buildings
* High profile public spaces, galleries and much more
If you are an ambitious, forward thinking Project Manager with designs on making the next step towards a senior level position and would like more information on the role; you have nothing to lose. Contact me as soon as you can.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Hard Services Manager to manage the engineering...Apply For This Job
A Great opportunity has arisen for a Residential Surveyor looking for a new opportunity? Are you currently employed and looking...Apply For This Job
Due to an increase in work, we are seeking to employ a Buildings Site Manager to work for our client...Apply For This Job
Labourer required for a new build commercial unit in the Kegworth Area PPE and CSCS required. Duties will included general...Apply For This Job